01206 382139


General Insurance

Buildings & Contents

In most cases your lender will insist that you take out ‘buildings insurance’ to protect your home (If you have a leasehold property, this insurance could be included in your lease).
It is also essential to arrange adequate ‘contents insurance’ so your belongings are covered against things like fire, theft and flood.

Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover

This type of cover is a short-term income protection policy. It’s designed to pay you a tax free monthly benefit for up to 12 months, if you can’t work due to an accident, sickness and/or involuntary unemployment.

For Buildings & Contents insurance we offer products from a limited panel of providers.

……call or email us for more details.